Before you take the plunge and getting a Tattoo, you should consider the following:-
1. Do your research! Find a trust worthy tattoo artists whom you feel confident in terms of their apprenticeship and whom can deliver good results by checking their portfolio reference.
2. Check Hygiene
3. Make sure you eat and hydrate prior to going in so that you feel strong and positive
4. Dressed comfortably, think about where you'll get your tattoo and make sure your clothes won't get in the way
5. Communicate well with your tattoo artists, not just what tattoo design you'd like to get but also your physical conditions, whether you're taking any prescription medicines or any conditions that may affect the tattoo procedures or healing.
The Week Leading Up to Your Tattoo Session You Should:
- If you experience razor burn, stop shaving and leave yourself at least a week to heal before going in for the tattoo session.
- If you have any form of skin injury, also leave yourself at least a week to heal before going in for the tattoo session.
Worried the tattoo colors might fade over time or worried you might change your mind in the future? Though some will forever treasure their tattoos, some may regret it.
There are temporary tattoo solutions in the market such as Paperself Tattoo Stickers. These are high quality tattoo stickers suitable for all age. Depending on where you apply them and how you maintain them, they can last up to 2 weeks. These stickers can be easily and painlessly removed by soap and sponge.