Face Roller and Guasha Scrapper are incredible beauty tools that have withstand the test of time. It is an ancient facial therapy ritual used in Traditional Chinese Medicine. The Face Roller and Guasha Scrapper are made with 100% natural Rose Quartz and Jade, polished by hand. Hence, each of the set will have it's unique color and pattern.
These beauty tools enhance your natural beauty by supporting lymphatic drainage through stimulating circulation for greater skin radiance with natural therapeutic benefits. The Guasha movements help tighten your skin for a more lifted, sculpted look.
Unlike similar rollers in the market, The Artistry Face Roller is noiseless. The Rose Quarts / Jade roller is stabilized by a layer of POM surrounding the metal to avoid the unappealing blackening effect caused by frictions over time.
Jade vs Rose Quartz
Jade - For calming and balancing energy.
Rose Quartz - According to metaphysics, Rose Quartz corresponds to the heart chakra, the energy center of love.
How to Use & Frequency
1. First, cleanse your face
2. Apply your favorite serum, moisturizer or face oil
3. Start rolling! Use the smaller roller in an outward motion around your eyes and forehead. For your face, neck, and chest use the larger roller in an upward motion.
4. Massage your face with roller for a few minutes daily for best results.
5. (Optional) Apply more moisturizer during the rolling process for extra moisturized skin. This will allow moisturizer/serum to penetrate deeper into the skin.
6. Clean Jade Roller so it is ready for your next use.
The roller is naturally cooling, it can be put in the refrigerator prior to use for shrinking pores or dipped in warm (but not hot) water for a relaxing and soothing face massage.
Gua Sha Scraper
1. Select the corresponding edge of the Guasha Scraper in accordance with the area of massage.
2. Scrape 20-80 times in one direction on your skin. Never scrap back and forth.
- Direction of scrapping
For the eyes, scrape outward.
For the face, scape outward and upward.
For the neck, scape downward.
Care: Use lukewarm water to wash the roller and dry it immediately with towel or tissue paper.
Warning: Do not wash the Roller or Guasha Scaper in hot water or expose them to harsh chemicals.
Due to variations in the natural stones, each tool will be unique in color and pattern.
We strive to bring you the latest in clinically tested, innovative breakthroughs in beauty and technology.
The most effective products hand curated by our savvy experts. Streamline your most efficient self-care and beauty routine.
We believe in beauty beyond the skin, and take a holistic approach to wellness. We deliver an intimate learning experience with life long benefits.
We are the first beauty technology concept store in Hong Kong.
Visit our concept store in person.
Shop 302. Third Floor. Landmark Atrium.
15 Queen's Road Central. Hong Kong.