Air Perfect Canvas Starter Kit
Achieve the most flawless, natural-looking skin-like finish yet with the TEMPTU Air, cordless airbrush makeup device, and the new Perfect Canvas Airpod Foundation -- a long-wearing, powerfully hydrating and age-defying formula.
Features & Benefits
- Amino acids to retain skin’s moisture
- Peptides to help improve skin’s integrity
- Goji Berry Extract delivers powerful antioxidants
- Botanical blend helps to purify skin
- Weightless and imperceptible
- Long-wear, Transfer-resistant, Water-resistant
- Oil-free, Paraben-free, Fragrance-free, Non-comedogenic, Hypoallergenic
How to use
Prepping your Airpod
First, shake your Airpod. If it is the first time you are using this Airpod, remove the tamper seal and pull off chrome cap. Firmly pull back on the clear loop to prime Airpod. Gently open the black plug before attaching Airpod to the TEMPTU Air.
Attaching your Airpod
Press down on the round release button on the side of the TEMPTU Air and slide the Airpod, window side up, into the TEMPTU Air until it clicks into place.
Detaching your Airpod
Press down on the round release button on the side of the TEMPTU Air and pull downward on the Airpod to remove it from the Air. Be sure to close the black plug on the Airpod when not in use.
Using the TEMPTU Air
Charge before first use. Hold down on the power button for two seconds to turn the TEMPTU Air on and off. Tap lightly on the button to switch speeds:
- Speed 1: Light Air – Detail work (eye and spot correction)
- Speed 2: Medium Air – Everyday flawless makeup application (foundation, blush and bronzer)
- Speed 3: Full Air – Highlighter and larger areas (décolletage, arms)
Always stop and look in between passes until reaching the desired level of coverage. You want to see perfected skin, not the makeup.
All 3 lights will start blinking when the Air needs to be charged, which takes 1-2 hours to complete.
The SoftTouch Control regulates the amount of makeup released from the Airpod. For makeup to spray, use pointer finger to hold down the SoftTouch Control.
Practice on your hand to get a feel for the application. Less is More. Always press down lightly when applying to the face. Only press down all the way on the SoftTouch Control when applying to larger areas of the body.
Mastering a Flawless Finish:
Hold the TEMPTU Air about four fingers from the face. Always keep the Air moving in small, circular motions for a seamless, even finish.
Use a light touch with the SoftTouch Control when applying makeup to the face. TEMPTU makeup is weightless and buildable- a little goes a long way.
Stop and look between passes until reaching the desired level of coverage.
- 1-2 passes for sheer coverage
- 2-3 passes for medium coverage
- 3-4 passes for full coverage
Pro Tips to avoid a wet, heavy or uneven finish:
- Do not hold Air too close to skin
- Do not move in a back-and-forth motion
- Do not press too hard on the SoftTouch Control