HairMax Hair Fibers are natural keratin protein fibers that blend and statically cling to your existing hair to hide any receding areas. The newly formulated formula makes the fibers fluffier, silkier and lightweight, so they go on smooth and easy – with no clumping. They are uniform in length and width, providing a natural-looking coverage that appears more like real human hair. Hair density and volume are dramatically increased upon application and balding, thinning areas instantly vanish.
The electrostatic properties provide outstanding adhesion to existing hair, allowing the fibers to securely stay in place through humidity, wind and perspiration. They are also an excellent option to temporarily cover up roots between color treatments.
HairMax Fibers are compatible with hair loss treatments such as HairMax laser light therapy, minoxidil and Propecia. They can also be used after hair transplantation surgery to cover up any temporary postoperative scabs and thinning.
How to use & Frequency
1) Select your desired hair color, Black, Dark Brown, Light Brown.
2) Rinse out any hair gel, creams and other hair products and completely dry your hair.
3) Apply the fibers to your scalp by liberally shaking the bottle in the area you wish to fill in.
4) Gently brush the fibers or pat the fibers to blend them into your hair.
5) Optional to add just a little bit of hairspray for added control.
6) If you need to remove HairMax Hair Fibers from your hair, just wash the product out with any shampoo.
There is no limitation in terms of frequency to use.
We strive to bring you the latest in clinically tested, innovative breakthroughs in beauty and technology.
The most effective products hand curated by our savvy experts. Streamline your most efficient self-care and beauty routine.
We believe in beauty beyond the skin, and take a holistic approach to wellness. We deliver an intimate learning experience with life long benefits.
We are the first beauty technology concept store in Hong Kong.
Visit our concept store in person.
Shop 302. Third Floor. Landmark Atrium.
15 Queen's Road Central. Hong Kong.