[The Artistry x Landmark Limited Edition Massager will be unveiling in November 2019, if you want to be the first to lay your hands on this beautiful and equally amazing beauty tool, PRE-ORDER NOW!]
Combining ancient oriental facial therapy and modern technology. The Artistry Rose Quartz Undereye Massager amplifies the beautifying effects of rose quartz with micro-vibration of 6,000 pulses a minute.
It effectively removes under-eye bags, dark eye circles, brighten up skin and de-puff the skin at the same time.
Made with 100% natural precious stone, this rose quartz vibrating stick is suitable to anyone including those with sensitive skin.
How to Use & Frequency
1. On a clean face, apply your favorite serum, moisturizer or face oil
2. Start moving in circular motions.
4. Massage your face with this vibrating stick a few minutes daily for best results.
5. (Optional) Apply more moisturizer during the rolling process for extra moisturized skin. This tool enable moisturizer/serum to penetrate deeper into the skin.
6. Wipe this rose quartz stick clean with facial tissue so it is ready for your next use.
Rose Quartz is naturally cooling, it can be put in the refrigerator prior to use for shrinking pores or dipped in warm (but not hot) water for a relaxing and soothing face massage.
Care: Use lukewarm water to wash the roller and dry it immediately with towel or tissue paper.
Warning: Do not wash the rose uartz stick with hot water or expose it to harsh chemicals.
Due to variations in the natural stones, each tool will be unique in color and pattern.
We strive to bring you the latest in clinically tested, innovative breakthroughs in beauty and technology.
The most effective products hand curated by our savvy experts. Streamline your most efficient self-care and beauty routine.
We believe in beauty beyond the skin, and take a holistic approach to wellness. We deliver an intimate learning experience with life long benefits.
We are the first beauty technology concept store in Hong Kong.
Visit our concept store in person.
Shop 302. Third Floor. Landmark Atrium.
15 Queen's Road Central. Hong Kong.